The fruits of my crafting labours over the last 2 months in preparation for a very handmade Christmas.
I managed to finish the following;
– a vegan friendly San Pauli FC supporters beanie
– 2 versions of the Sockhead hat by Kelly McClure
– a very sparkly Zuzu’s Petals by Carina Spencer
– 2 pairs of socks using my own designs
– 2 pairs of Caffe Macchiato socks by Marian Moldan + a scaled down pair for my baby
– vegan friend cat inspired kitten mittens and a hat with cat ears
– a pair of Gilda Gloves by Belinda Harris Reid
– a handbag for my SIL
– an Aviatrix hat by Justine Turner
– a http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/castiel hat by Woolly Wormhead
– a sparkly ruffled shawl using my own design
– a large knitting project bag
– a DK weight skein of handspun yarn
– a 4ply weight skein of handspun yarn
Unfortunately I did not manage to finish the 4ply linen stitch tie that I was making for one of my little brothers, he will just have to see it as a WIP and use his imagination until I can send him the finished tie some time in January!
I’m off for a very well earned sit down and a cup of coffee, I’ll just wish you all a very Merry Christmas and leave you with a picture of my little girl hunting for presents already, even though she isn’t yet old enough to know what Christmas is all about.